Children in the Metropolitan Area are going to have a very different experience going to school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience. During SMARTS Virtual Learning Hub , the following services will be offered to your child(ren).
- Small Group Sizes (1:14 Per Maryland State Department of Education)
- COVID-19 Health and Cleanliness Practices/Social Distancing Practices/Mask Requirements.
- Internet ACCESS
- Supervised “Virtual Learning” (Ensuring your child is participating in their assigned “virtual classes”)
- Supervised “Virtual Breaks” (Inclusive of Lunch, Students must bring his/her own lunch)
- Homework Assistance (Homework assistance will be provided upon completion of “Virtual Learning”. Parents are STRONGLY Encouraged to REVIEW ASSIGNMENTS)
- Afternoon SNACK
- Enrichment Activities