The COVID-19 Pandemic has presented unique challenges for all of us and understandably, concerns arise about the ability to safely return to work, school, and childcare. With this in mind, SMARTS is committed to ensuring that our facilities continue to be a safe and nurturing environment to serve our students and families.
- There will be a designated time block for student drop-off. This time will be prior to the “HUB” start time. Please note that students who do not arrive during the designated time block will not be permitted to the “HUB”.
- Parents will not be permitted to enter the building.
- Designated Drop-off check points will be set up for parents to check their child(ren) in for the “HUB”. Parents will be required to wear a mask during the check-in process.
- Staff & Students MUST wear a MASK throughout the day.
- Each student’s temperature will be taken, with a touch-less thermometer, in the presence of their parent(s) or the designated adult for drop-off upon entry. Temperatures MUST READ BELOW 100.4.
- Upon entering the building, students will clean their hands using hand sanitizer at the check in station.
- Social Distancing, remaining SIX FEET APART, will be practiced when applicable.
- There will be brief breaks for staff to disinfect the classrooms (i.e. wiping down tables, handwashing breaks) though out day.
- Each staff’s temperature will be taken, with a touch-less thermometer upon arrival of shift.